Our client is a highly regarded civil and mining company based throughout Australia.
They are currently seeking applications from motivated, degree qualified Site Managers to join their site based team throughout Western Australia.
The position will be based in the South West and best suited to someone living in the Bunbury or Busselton regions.
The positions will involve some of the following
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- You will work safely to deliver and achieve targets of the project in accordance with all contractual and client requirements.
- Liaising and clarifying with the client on a regular basis to ensure planning and claims are submitted and rectified as necessary.
- Assisting Supervisor(s) with technical information to achieve cost and production/maintenance targets.
- Administering and utilising technology such as GPS Machine-Control and Mine Management Equipment as required.
- Managing on-site documents for all written site procedures, plans and notifications as per the client’s management system.
- Completing other tasks within training and capability as directed.
We are looking suitable candidates that;
- Strive to maintain a safe and incident free workplace
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team environment and have a strong work ethic
- Possess highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to follow the instructions of your supervisor to achieve your team's goals
This is your opportunity to develop a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package with flexible and supportive benefits and development programs.
- 5yrs experience
- A current driver’s license
- Relevant experience with civil construction is desirable (roads, earthworks, pipe works, concrete structures etc.)
- An understanding of project quality assurance processes
- Strong computing skills including Excel
- The ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
To be successful you will need to pass a per-employment medical and drug screen prior to commencement
To apply, please submit your resume or contact Ben on 08 9792 3500 for further information.