RecruitWest is a Western Australian owned and operated company that specialises in providing the very best staff to our clients to work across a range of industries.
Our client has just opened a new office in West Perth and are looking for a HR Officer / Office Administrator to join their team. This will be a busy all-rounder position and will suit the person with a blue collar recruitment background and who is capable of undertaking a very diverse range of tasks, who can work autonomously and know how to prioritise, and time manage. This responsible job will appeal to a person who likes variety in their work and is seeking a full time and an immediate start.
About Our Client
Our Client is a specialist provider of Electrical Engineering, Design and Construction Services that has a long and rich history of delivering quality outcomes to Industrial Customers with projects reaching across Western Australia.
Established and based in Bunbury since 1989, they have become the best known and preferred electrical contacting company for their Industrial and resource customers.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
Please follow the link below to apply or alternatively at www.recruitwest.com.au
- Certificate III in Business or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience doing Blue Collar recruitment and preferable in the construction industry
- Must have experience in mobilisation / de-mobilisation process for blue and white collar employees
- Must also be experienced at managing general HR Enquires and general Front Reception / Office functions including, Phones, Flight Bookings, full Candidate Screening and managing and directing Customers and Clients queries
- Advanced skills in all MS Office Applications
- Demonstrated performance managing competing priorities
- Closely work with senior management to ensure objectives and expectations are aligned and met
- Must be able to work independently, and show initiative
- Willingness to take responsibility for a variety of tasks, as required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with pressure, have strong problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrate a can do attitude
- WA Drivers Licence
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.