About the Client
Our client is a locally owned and operated business who are currently looking to add both an experienced IT Technician to their Bunbury based team.
About the Role
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading entire IT systems to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday with some Saturday shifts required.
Permanent positions will be on offer for the successful candidates.
To apply, please submit your resume or contact Rispa on 08 9792 3555 for further information.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Management of Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Ability to administer Remote Desktop Services
- Experience with Network firewalls (rules, VLANs, QOS, etc.)