|Due to our clients continual growth, RecruitWest are seeking Electrical Power Station Operator/ Maintainers to be based primary at one of our clients remote sites in Western Australia.
This is a rostered position, however there may be a requirement for the successful applicant to travel to a variety of sites when required.
The role is offered on a “life style friendly” even time roster of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and will suit a qualified electrician who has a flexible "can do" attitude and has the ability to work autonomously.
This role will assist in the day to day operations of the assigned power station with duties including, but not limited to:
- Configuring generating equipment to best suit current operational conditions
- Control system testing
- Fault finding/trouble shooting
- Execution of planned maintenance activities, unscheduled maintenance and breakdowns on power generation equipment and associated ancillary equipment.
- Analysis of power generation equipment/systems and associated auxiliary equipment
- Accurately maintaining and updating service records.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports and making recommendation to management for the continual improvement of the equipment within our domain
- Carry out routine and breakdown maintenance as and when required
- Attend the power station during after-hours (whilst on site) for faults/breakdowns as and when required
Criteria we are looking for is:
What you'll receive in return:
- Australian Trade Qualified Electricians with proven 2 years’ experience working with modern power station / generation and associated power generation equipment with in the last 5 years.
- Experience with digital Governors Speed Controllers and AvR’s
- Electrical diagnosis and performance analysis experience
- Electrical failure analysis experience
- Report writing - computer literacy
- Field service - remote location work experience
- Customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Quality focus
- Supervised Gas worker training.
If you are available for an immediate start and looking for a long term opportunity then please apply directly via SEEK.
- Even Time Roster - 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off FIFO Perth
- Long term employment
- Competitive Remuneration
- Opportunities to advance and further develop skills
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.